Schools use digital signage systems to improve campus communication, develop emergency alert systems, display campus maps, and increase student and staff awareness of campus news, information and policies. Digital signage is not only an impressive addition to any school’s visual communications -- it’s a key component in emergency alert efforts.
- Notify students, staff & visitors of emergencies
- Increase campus safety
- Show detailed maps for easy navigation
- Notify students of upcoming events
- Integrate with your campus network TV channel
- Display top news stories & live internet content
- Display menus for campus restaurants & cafes
- Building lobbies
- Outdoor campus locations
- Campus eateries
- Student unions
- Campus facility entrances
- Conference centers
- Stadiums and arenas
From a single display to a thousand signs... the possibilities are virtually unlimited. Control your signs across your own network or remotely from anywhere
with internet access. Signs Plus can help you determine the right products and process to fit your school’s communication goals and budget! Signs Plus offers complete out-of-the-box, plug and play LCD Digital Signage Systems.
Call us at 800-848-4242 to learn how LCD signs can enhance your school's communications.