Branding, entertainment and promotional messaging -- digital signage enables businesses of all sizes to communicate and engage with customers more effectively. Available in a number of popular sizes ranging from 32" to 85" diagonal screens, our flat screens provide full 1080 resolution in widescreen format.
Some of the ways digital signage is used today include:
- Retail stores communicate with customers about in-store specials, direct customers to other parts of the store, and convey brand messages.
- Businesses large and small welcome and entertain guests in their lobby, notify customers about new products or services, display employee communications, and utilize digital signs in meetings and internal education programs.
- Airports and bus stations keep travelers updated on arrival and departure times while providing a means vendors to advertise shops and restaurants..
- Doctor's offices and hospitals use digital signs in waiting rooms to entertain patients and to assist with way finding and directing patients throughout their facility.
- Restaurants use digital signs to entertain their guests while simultaneously advertising their products and services, and as menu boards to display their menus with brilliant full color images of their food and beverages.
From a single display to a thousand signs... the possibilities are virtually unlimited. Control your signs across your own network or remotely from anywhere with internet access. Signs Plus can help you determine the right products and process to fit your communication goals and budget! Signs Plus offers complete out-of-the-box, plug and play LCD Digital Signage Systems.
Call us at 800-848-4242 to learn how LCD signs can lift your sales and enhance your customer's experience.